What you will need for this paleo steak rub:
- 1 tsp salt (where to buy salt)
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder (where to buy organic garlic powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon (where to buy organic cinnamon)
- 1/4 tsp organic cumin powder (where to buy organic cumin powder)
- 1.5 lb skirt or flank steak
- Mix the spices well.
- Rub evenly on both sides of the steak.
- Throw it on the grill and cook until the steak reaches at least 140 degrees.
- SO GOOD!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017