What you will need for this paleo steak rub:
- 1 tsp salt (where to buy salt)
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder (where to buy organic garlic powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon (where to buy organic cinnamon)
- 1/4 tsp organic cumin powder (where to buy organic cumin powder)
- 1.5 lb skirt or flank steak
- Mix the spices well.
- Rub evenly on both sides of the steak.
- Throw it on the grill and cook until the steak reaches at least 140 degrees.
- SO GOOD!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Why Fecal Transplant is the New Frontier in IBS Treatment - November 30, 2016
- The Little-Known IBS Treatment which Actually Works - November 9, 2016
- Brown Butter Spice Cake Recipe [GAPS] - November 3, 2016