This is one of those “throw a bunch of things together” salads that tastes fancier than it is! It is a really great paleo lunch idea, especially to take to work. I like to keep my olive oil and vinegar, salt and pepper there and 6 pack of tuna and just bring the produce each day in a glass jar. Toss together at lunchtime and you’re done!
What you will need (for 2 people):
- 1 large head of lettuce (we used red leaf)
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (where to get quality olive oil)
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (where to get quality ACV)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste (where to buy salt and pepper)
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 2 cans of wild planet tuna (where to buy wild caught, BPA free, quality tuna)
- Wash and chop lettuce.
- Break up the tuna with a fork and add it to the lettuce.
- Chop and add tomatoes and avocados.
- Add olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix and serve!
For more delicious salad recipes, check out this ebook with over 99 pages of Salad recipes. You can purchase it here or read my review here
What is your favorite paleo salad combinations?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017