Hey guys! Just a quick note to let you know I’m on today’s episode of the Balanced Bites Podcast!
Not sure how they let me sneak in 😉
Don’t know what the Balanced Bites Podcast is? In case you’re new to paleo, this is one my absolute fave podcasts, in addition to being one of the funniest which in my book is super important.
Diane and Liz talk about topics related to the paleo and primal lifestyle, like adrenal fatigue, autoimmunity, exercise, digestion, gluten, and more. It is hosted by Diane Sanfilippo, who is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and the author of the best-selling book Practical Paleo and Liz Wolfe, a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and author of Eat the Yolks.
Check out the podcast here! or catch it in iTunes
1. Introducing our guest, Sylvie McCracken [5:17]
2. About the Hollywood Homestead [9:03]
3. Talking about unschooling [11:27]
4. Managing work/life balance [19:58]
5. Entrepreneurship [25:35]
6. Keeping the kids on the good food path [30:47]
7. Making the transition and being ok with not doing everything at once [38:17]
8. Gelatin as a superfood [45:14]
9. The importance of nutrition in early childhood playing a role in health [55:36]
10. Final words of wisdom from Sylvie [58:01]
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017