Hey guys! Just a quick note to let you know I’m on today’s episode of the Balanced Bites Podcast!
Not sure how they let me sneak in 😉
Don’t know what the Balanced Bites Podcast is? In case you’re new to paleo, this is one my absolute fave podcasts, in addition to being one of the funniest which in my book is super important.
Diane and Liz talk about topics related to the paleo and primal lifestyle, like adrenal fatigue, autoimmunity, exercise, digestion, gluten, and more. It is hosted by Diane Sanfilippo, who is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and the author of the best-selling book Practical Paleo and Liz Wolfe, a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and author of Eat the Yolks.
Check out the podcast here! or catch it in iTunes
1. Introducing our guest, Sylvie McCracken [5:17]
2. About the Hollywood Homestead [9:03]
3. Talking about unschooling [11:27]
4. Managing work/life balance [19:58]
5. Entrepreneurship [25:35]
6. Keeping the kids on the good food path [30:47]
7. Making the transition and being ok with not doing everything at once [38:17]
8. Gelatin as a superfood [45:14]
9. The importance of nutrition in early childhood playing a role in health [55:36]
10. Final words of wisdom from Sylvie [58:01]
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017