Banana Tarts- 21 Day Sugar Detox Approved!
If you’ve been reading for a while or following my Facebook page, you’ll know I’m currently doing a 21 Day Sugar Detox again! I wrote about the whys in this post. Needless to say desserts have not been making an appearance very often the last few days. One day I came home and Eric had whipped these up using ingredients and quantities allowed in the YES/NO list in the guides. If you’re not on the detox, I would add a bit of raw honey or maple syrup. If you are on the detox, these might be a lifesaver! Enjoy!
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate (where to buy)
- 1 large or 2 small green tipped bananas
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil (where to buy quality coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- A pinch of salt (where to buy salt)
- Silicone muffin pan (where to buy)
- Mix all ingredients (except banana) well. You may need to warm the coconut cream concentrate in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Cut bananas into small square chunks and add to the mixture.
- Use a small amount of coconut oil to grease the muffin pan (approx. 9 spots).
- Pour mixture in to the muffin pan.
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes.