“What on earth do paleo kids eat for breakfast?”
Easy Kid-Friendly Paleo Breakfast
- Half an avocado
- 1-2 scrambled eggs, from pastured hens, cooked in ghee (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Half a tomato or other local seasonal fruit from our CSA box
I’m thinking of buying these stainless steel kid plates to phase out the plastic ones since they’re still not ready for the real deal.
They love it!
What is your kids’ favorite paleo breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017