“What on earth do paleo kids eat for breakfast?”
Easy Kid-Friendly Paleo Breakfast
- Half an avocado
- 1-2 scrambled eggs, from pastured hens, cooked in ghee (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Half a tomato or other local seasonal fruit from our CSA box
I’m thinking of buying these stainless steel kid plates to phase out the plastic ones since they’re still not ready for the real deal.
They love it!
What is your kids’ favorite paleo breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017