“What on earth do paleo kids eat for breakfast?”
Easy Kid-Friendly Paleo Breakfast
- Half an avocado
- 1-2 scrambled eggs, from pastured hens, cooked in ghee (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Half a tomato or other local seasonal fruit from our CSA box
I’m thinking of buying these stainless steel kid plates to phase out the plastic ones since they’re still not ready for the real deal.
They love it!
What is your kids’ favorite paleo breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017