I often get asked, What do you eat for breakfast if you don’t eat cereal!?
Here’s a quick and easy paleo breakfast idea for a busy weekday…
- A couple strips of pastured bacon (where to buy the best bacon)
- 2-3 scrambled eggs (from pastured hens) (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Watermelon, or any local seasonal fruit
To learn more about where I source my meat and veggies, read this post
Voila! Very quick for a weekday morning!
If you have kids, then try this kid-friendly paleo breakfast idea
What is your favorite weekday breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Grass-Fed Gelatin? - March 22, 2017
- The H Pylori Diet that Will Cure Your Heartburn Once and for All - March 8, 2017
- 11 H Pylori Foods to Eat (And 5 to Avoid) - March 6, 2017