I often get asked, What do you eat for breakfast if you don’t eat cereal!?
Here’s a quick and easy paleo breakfast idea for a busy weekday…
- A couple strips of pastured bacon (where to buy the best bacon)
- 2-3 scrambled eggs (from pastured hens) (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Watermelon, or any local seasonal fruit
To learn more about where I source my meat and veggies, read this post
Voila! Very quick for a weekday morning!
If you have kids, then try this kid-friendly paleo breakfast idea
What is your favorite weekday breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017