I often get asked, What do you eat for breakfast if you don’t eat cereal!?
Here’s a quick and easy paleo breakfast idea for a busy weekday…
- A couple strips of pastured bacon (where to buy the best bacon)
- 2-3 scrambled eggs (from pastured hens) (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- Watermelon, or any local seasonal fruit
To learn more about where I source my meat and veggies, read this post
Voila! Very quick for a weekday morning!
If you have kids, then try this kid-friendly paleo breakfast idea
What is your favorite weekday breakfast?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Why Fecal Transplant is the New Frontier in IBS Treatment - November 30, 2016
- The Little-Known IBS Treatment which Actually Works - November 9, 2016
- Brown Butter Spice Cake Recipe [GAPS] - November 3, 2016