Have you been loving the monthly giveaways?
This time I’ve teamed up with several of my blogging homies so that we can offer you an even bigger prize!
This set includes:
- 3 1/2 qt. Signature Round Dutch Oven with Lid
- 1 1/4 qt. Iron Handle Precision Pour Saucepan with Lid
- 9″ Signature Iron Handle Skillet.
I only one one Le Creuset pan and it’s by far the nicest piece of cookware I own.
This set is valued at $400 on Amazon. It’s actually 25% off right now for those of you that want to skip the giveaway and purchase it here!
Enter to win this 5 Piece Le Creuset Cookware Set ($400 value)!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
2) Subscribe to my weekly newsletter by clicking HERE. I will not share your email address with a third party.
3) Leave me a comment and let me know the first thing you will make with your new Le Creuset set and/or what color you’d like to win!
4) Use the Rafflecopter widget below to confirm your entries and unlock more!
You can earn extra entries by following the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget. This giveaway is open to everyone, but the Le Creuset set will only be shipped to U.S. or Canadian residents. Winners who live outside of these areas will receive an Amazon gift card in the amount of the item sale price on Amazon.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
5) Be sure to check out this giveaway’s co-hosting bloggers for more chances to win! Yes, you can go to each blog below and enter again for a higher chance of winning!:
Healing for Real
The Darling Bakers
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 14, 2013. The winner will have 48 hours to contact us at (thepaleomama at dot com) with his/her full name, address, and phone number. There is no purchase necessary to win.
If you’re not already on there, join our facebook page so you don’t miss the giveaway winner announcement and future giveaway announcements!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017