What you will need for this delicious paleo ice cream:
- Food processor or blender (this is the food processor we use)
- Ice cream maker (this is the ice cream maker we use)
- 3 ripe mangos
- 2 cans coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 egg yolks (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- Slice all three mangos and combine with coconut milk in food processor .
- Add syrup, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add to the ice cream maker for roughly 30 minutes.
Try these other flavors of paleo ice cream too!
- Paleo Lemon Ice Cream
- Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Fish and Chips Batter (gluten and dairy free) - June 13, 2014
- My interview on the Know your Food Podcast- Part 2 - June 13, 2014
- Dulce de Batata - June 11, 2014