What you will need for this delicious paleo ice cream:
- Food processor or blender (this is the food processor we use)
- Ice cream maker (this is the ice cream maker we use)
- 3 ripe mangos
- 2 cans coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 egg yolks (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- Slice all three mangos and combine with coconut milk in food processor .
- Add syrup, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add to the ice cream maker for roughly 30 minutes.
Try these other flavors of paleo ice cream too!
- Paleo Lemon Ice Cream
- Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Best from Hollywood Homestead in 2014 - December 16, 2014
- Tasty Apple Tartlets Recipe from Essential Paleo Cookbook - December 15, 2014
- Paleo Banana Snack Balls from Real Life Paleo - December 6, 2014