What you will need for this delicious paleo ice cream:
- Food processor or blender (this is the food processor we use)
- Ice cream maker (this is the ice cream maker we use)
- 3 ripe mangos
- 2 cans coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 egg yolks (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- Slice all three mangos and combine with coconut milk in food processor .
- Add syrup, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add to the ice cream maker for roughly 30 minutes.
Try these other flavors of paleo ice cream too!
- Paleo Lemon Ice Cream
- Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. ;)
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Everybody Should Know about Gut Flora Dysbiosis - May 27, 2016
- How the Gut-Brain Connection Links to IBS - April 28, 2016
- How the Digestive System Works (and what can go wrong) - April 20, 2016