Summer is almost over! How about a refreshing recipe for a mojito sorbet! With or without rum, it is delicious!
What you will need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sparkling water (where to buy sparkling water)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, packed
- 1/8 cup grated lime zest
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. rum (optional)
- Heat the water, maple syrup and mint leaves and zest in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the mint leaves and zest and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, add lime juice, sparkling water and optional rum into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into ice cream maker and allow to mix for 30 minutes.
What is your favorite sorbet flavor?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Why Fecal Transplant is the New Frontier in IBS Treatment - November 30, 2016
- The Little-Known IBS Treatment which Actually Works - November 9, 2016
- Brown Butter Spice Cake Recipe [GAPS] - November 3, 2016