Summer is almost over! How about a refreshing recipe for a mojito sorbet! With or without rum, it is delicious!
What you will need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sparkling water (where to buy sparkling water)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, packed
- 1/8 cup grated lime zest
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. rum (optional)
- Heat the water, maple syrup and mint leaves and zest in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the mint leaves and zest and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, add lime juice, sparkling water and optional rum into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into ice cream maker and allow to mix for 30 minutes.
What is your favorite sorbet flavor?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Best from Hollywood Homestead in 2014 - December 16, 2014
- Tasty Apple Tartlets Recipe from Essential Paleo Cookbook - December 15, 2014
- Paleo Banana Snack Balls from Real Life Paleo - December 6, 2014