VGN has done it again!
The End of Summer E-Book Bundle is a ONE WEEK sale where you can get 30 E-books for only $39! (And $29 if you’re a VGN Premium member!)
The value of this bundle is more than $650!
That’s $1.50 per e-book which is insane. INSANE!
Many of these books are brand new!
- Real Fit At Every Age by Julie de Lagarde of Real Fit Mama (check out my review here)
- The 30-Day Heartburn Solution by Craig Fear (check out my review here)
- Love Your Body by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life (author of Nourished Metabolism)
- Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen of Empowered Sustenance
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus
- Feed Your Fertility by Emily Bartlett and Laura Erlich
- The Sleep Solution: End Your Insomnia Naturally by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer
- Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy
- Have Your Cake & Lose Weight, Too! by DaNelle Wolford
- Beyond Broth by Jill Tieman of Real Food Forager
- From Scratch by Shaye Elliott of The Elliott Homestead
- Three Weeks to Vitality: The Ultimate Cleanse by Mary Vance
- And many more titles! (Click here to see ALL 30 titles included in this bundle)
Some of them are classics I’m constantly referring you guys to when you ask specific questions on my Facebook page.
Whether you’re looking for cookbooks or cleaning and beauty product recipes to have at your fingertips or reference guides to solve just about any health issue like fertility, insomnia, PMS, weight loss or body image issues this bundle has got you covered!
Some of the books you’ll want to always have handy for reference when you need them:
- Pain Free by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body
Some will be daily staples and others will be indulgences that won’t leave you feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck (ahem)
- Natural Cocktails by Kendahl Millecam of Our Nourishing Roots
- Grain-free Desserts Jennifer McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
- (Click here to see ALL 30 titles included in this bundle)
Still trying to figure out how to go transition to a grain free diet? How about these meal plans, simple dinners to get you started along with a real food ingredient guide to translate the gibberish you read at the grocery store?
- Grain Free Meal Plans for Fall by Cara Comini of Health, Home & Happiness
- 30 Days of Simple Suppers by Rachel Jones of Nourishing Minimalism
- Real Food Ingredient Guide by Kelly the Kitchen Kop
This bundle will only be available for ONE WEEK – ends 11:59pm PST on September 10th. Don’t miss it!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- The Best Probiotic for IBS? 4 Probiotics Scientifically Proven to Work - October 20, 2016
- What is Low FODMAP and How Does It Help IBS? - October 12, 2016
- The 4 Most Common IBS Treatment Methods - October 4, 2016