Paleo Spinach Artichoke Bacon Dip
Store bought dip is often laden with preservatives and seed oils. Try this homemade paleo artichoke dip that packs a healthy dose of spinach and bacon! I love making these sweet potato chips to dip into it with! I got in the habit of having a weekend dip after making a few recipes from the meal plan service I use for my family and love having something fun to share at get togethers or just with my family on the weekend.
This would make a great dish to bring to a party or picnic. It has few high quality ingredients and prep time is pretty minimal.
What you will need:
- 1.5 cups artichoke hearts (I used 3/4 cup marinated and 3/4 cup plain)
- Cream from one can of coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 1 bunch spinach, steamed
- 3/4 cup baconnaise (how to make baconnaise)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (where to buy the best bacon)
- Mix all ingredients (excluding bacon) in a bowl.
- Put in a baking dish (9×9) and bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.
- Remove from oven and crumble bacon over the top.
- Serve warm.
Looking for a homemade sweet potato chip recipe to dip with? Try my crispy sweet potato chips or if you can’t be bothered you can get a bag of these chips cooked in olive oil or these cooked in avocado oil. (Yes, I’m aware of smoking points but as an alternative to chips in canola oil, these are a great option in my opinion.
Looking for more paleo dip recipes? Check out this Creamy Salmon Dip– another favorite in our house!
What is your favorite dip?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017