This morning we did what we often do…. use leftovers and make an elegant breakfast!
Here is a quick and easy recipe for a Salmon and Broccoli Omelette.
- 2 T. coconut oil or bacon fat (where to buy coconut oil)
- 4 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1/4 cup cooked salmon (where to buy wild caught salmon)
- 1/4 cup of broccoli, steamed
- Salt to taste (where to buy salt)
- Put the coconut oil in the omelet pan on medium heat.
- Mix the eggs well in a separate bowl and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle the salmon and broccoli evenly on top of the eggs.
- Turn heat to medium/low.
- Cover until egg is cooked through.
- Fold and serve with some avocado!
What are your favorite ways to reinvent leftovers?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- The Best Probiotic for IBS? 4 Probiotics Scientifically Proven to Work - October 20, 2016
- What is Low FODMAP and How Does It Help IBS? - October 12, 2016
- The 4 Most Common IBS Treatment Methods - October 4, 2016