This morning we did what we often do…. use leftovers and make an elegant breakfast!
Here is a quick and easy recipe for a Salmon and Broccoli Omelette.
- 2 T. coconut oil or bacon fat (where to buy coconut oil)
- 4 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1/4 cup cooked salmon (where to buy wild caught salmon)
- 1/4 cup of broccoli, steamed
- Salt to taste (where to buy salt)
- Put the coconut oil in the omelet pan on medium heat.
- Mix the eggs well in a separate bowl and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle the salmon and broccoli evenly on top of the eggs.
- Turn heat to medium/low.
- Cover until egg is cooked through.
- Fold and serve with some avocado!
What are your favorite ways to reinvent leftovers?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017