Sometimes you just need a nutrient dense salmon dip to go with your crispy homemade sweet potato chips (recipe here) or sweet potato fries (recipe here). This paleo dip is creamy, savory, and loaded with Omega 3s. It is great for parties and even non-paleo people will go nuts for it. The best part is it is fairly quick to whip up!
Creamy Paleo Salmon Dip
What you will need:
- 1 pound cooked salmon (or this canned salmon)
- 1 cup homemade baconnaise (how to make homemade baconnaise)
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard (where to buy mustard)
- Cream from 1 can of coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy quality sea salt)
- Food processor (this is the food processor we use)
- Add all ingredients to the food processor or blender and mix until creamy.
- Enjoy the paleo salmon dip!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Insane Paleo Knowledge Bomb Sale- THIS WEEK ONLY! (plus a free gift) - April 21, 2014
- Paleo F(x) 2014 recap – the food, the peeps, the lack of sleep - April 18, 2014
- The best reusable gear for a waste-free picnic! (plus GIVEAWAY!) - April 16, 2014