What you will need:
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO (where to buy extra virgin olive oil)
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Chili powder, salt, pepper to taste (where to buy organic chili powder, sea salt and pepper)
- I used a food processor for all of this and it worked beautifully.
- Put the tomatoes in and blend until chunky and pour into a bowl.
- Follow suit with the onions, bell pepper and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
What is your favorite way to enjoy salsa?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017