What you will need:
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO (where to buy extra virgin olive oil)
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Chili powder, salt, pepper to taste (where to buy organic chili powder, sea salt and pepper)
- I used a food processor for all of this and it worked beautifully.
- Put the tomatoes in and blend until chunky and pour into a bowl.
- Follow suit with the onions, bell pepper and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
What is your favorite way to enjoy salsa?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Paleo F(x) 2014 recap – the food, the peeps, the lack of sleep - April 18, 2014
- The best reusable gear for a waste-free picnic! (plus GIVEAWAY!) - April 16, 2014
- Book Review: Nom Nom Paleo – Food for Humans - April 9, 2014