Have you heard about the awesome online cooking classes I’m participating in with these lovely ladies below? I wrote about it HERE.
To learn more about the good looking crew above, click HERE.
Learn How To:
- Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less
- Use a pressure cooker to make chicken stock (aka bone broth) in 4 hours
- Store bulk batches of sauerkraut and fermented veggies in the freezer
- Outsource meal planning — get back hours of your life
- Automate shopping — leverage CSAs and online e-commerce tools and get it off your plate
Get Lifetime Access to:
- 12 Weeks of Online Classes
- Exclusive Content Not Available Anywhere Else Online
- Over 50 Video Tutorials
- Recipes Included
Want to see a sneak peek of a couple of the classes?
Check out these two videos below by popular bloggers Allison from Health Nut Nation :
and Heather from Mommypotamus:
They’ve set the bar really high! I’m so honored to be in this class with them… Get the more details HERE!
Which class are you most looking forward to? Thank you so much for supporting our hard work! We really appreciate it!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017