What you will need:
- Ice cream maker – (we use this one)
- 2 cans coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 3 egg yolks, preferably pastured (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (where to buy quality vanilla extract)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Pour into the ice cream maker.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Either transfer to a freezer safe container and put in the freezer for a few hours to harden more or eat right away!
Here are some other yummy recipes for paleo ice cream:
- Paleo Mango Ice Cream
- Paleo Lemon Ice Cream
- Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
What’s your favorite flavor of paleo ice cream? Would you like to see more recipes? Request your flavor below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Does Bad Diet Cause Scoliosis? - July 26, 2015
- Nutrition and Scoliosis - July 20, 2015
- 6 Natural Sleep Aids (Hint: They Aren’t Melatonin!) - July 13, 2015