What you will need:
- Ice cream maker – (we use this one)
- 2 cans coconut milk (where to buy coconut milk)
- 3 egg yolks, preferably pastured (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (where to buy quality vanilla extract)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Pour into the ice cream maker.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Either transfer to a freezer safe container and put in the freezer for a few hours to harden more or eat right away!
Here are some other yummy recipes for paleo ice cream:
- Paleo Mango Ice Cream
- Paleo Lemon Ice Cream
- Paleo Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
What’s your favorite flavor of paleo ice cream? Would you like to see more recipes? Request your flavor below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017