What you will need:
Step by Step:
- Boil ½ gallon of water.
- Place the loose hibiscus tea in the tea strainer in the glass bowl.
- Pour boiling water over the tea.
- Let it steep and cool down for about 20 minutes until it is warm *** This is key: You need the tea to be warm enough to dissolve the honey but not hot enough to kill the awesome probiotic qualities of the raw honey***
- Remove the tea strainer and pour the honey into the tea, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour into the pitcher and place in the fridge or add ice and enjoy!
- Optional: add a bit of rum for the adults 😉
I bet this tea would also work really well to make these gummies as well!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017