What you will need:
- 2 heads of fresh baby broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled bacon, preferably pastured
- 1/2 cup raisins (where to buy organic raisins)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonaisse (where to buy mayo without seed oils! or make homemade baconnaise!)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (where to buy ACV)
- Cook and crumble your bacon.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Chop the onion finely (I like to use our food processor for this).
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Chill and serve.
For more delicious salad recipes, check out this ebook with over 99 pages of Salad recipes. You can purchase it here or read my review here.
What is your favorite salad recipe?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating SIBO (Part 8): Herbal Antibiotics for SIBO - March 22, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 7): Antibiotics for SIBO - March 15, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 6): Hydrogen vs. Methane SIBO - March 9, 2015