What you will need:
- 2 heads of fresh baby broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled bacon, preferably pastured
- 1/2 cup raisins (where to buy organic raisins)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonaisse (where to buy mayo without seed oils! or make homemade baconnaise!)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (where to buy ACV)
- Cook and crumble your bacon.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Chop the onion finely (I like to use our food processor for this).
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Chill and serve.
For more delicious salad recipes, check out this ebook with over 99 pages of Salad recipes. You can purchase it here or read my review here.
What is your favorite salad recipe?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017