Ok, so these paleo fried bananas are clearly an indulgent treat and not something we would eat every day but holy hell its delicious!
What you will need:
- Plantains (you can use bananas if you want something sweeter)
- 2 cups of coconut oil or ethically sourced palm oil (you can re-use when finished) (where to buy coconut oil)
- Slice your plantains thinly.
- Heat oil on high.
- Place slices in oil until golden brown.
- Soak excess oil using a paper towel.
If you make them, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Healthy Homemade Beet Chips - April 23, 2014
- Insane Paleo Knowledge Bomb Sale- THIS WEEK ONLY! (plus a free gift) - April 21, 2014
- Paleo F(x) 2014 recap – the food, the peeps, the lack of sleep - April 18, 2014