Ok, so these paleo fried bananas are clearly an indulgent treat and not something we would eat every day but holy hell its delicious!
What you will need:
- Plantains (you can use bananas if you want something sweeter)
- 2 cups of coconut oil or ethically sourced palm oil (you can re-use when finished) (where to buy coconut oil)
- Slice your plantains thinly.
- Heat oil on high.
- Place slices in oil until golden brown.
- Soak excess oil using a paper towel.
If you make them, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017