Ok, so these paleo fried bananas are clearly an indulgent treat and not something we would eat every day but holy hell its delicious!
What you will need:
- Plantains (you can use bananas if you want something sweeter)
- 2 cups of coconut oil or ethically sourced palm oil (you can re-use when finished) (where to buy coconut oil)
- Slice your plantains thinly.
- Heat oil on high.
- Place slices in oil until golden brown.
- Soak excess oil using a paper towel.
If you make them, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. ;)
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How the Gut-Brain Connection Links to IBS - April 28, 2016
- How the Digestive System Works (and what can go wrong) - April 20, 2016
- IBS vs IBD: Is There a Connection? - March 24, 2016