Ok, so these paleo fried bananas are clearly an indulgent treat and not something we would eat every day but holy hell its delicious!
What you will need:
- Plantains (you can use bananas if you want something sweeter)
- 2 cups of coconut oil or ethically sourced palm oil (you can re-use when finished) (where to buy coconut oil)
- Slice your plantains thinly.
- Heat oil on high.
- Place slices in oil until golden brown.
- Soak excess oil using a paper towel.
If you make them, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating SIBO (Part 8): Herbal Antibiotics for SIBO - March 22, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 7): Antibiotics for SIBO - March 15, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 6): Hydrogen vs. Methane SIBO - March 9, 2015