When I’m not chugging a mug of it daily, which is quite often especially during cold months, you’ll find me making paleo soup with it!
Here is a great simple recipe for paleo chicken soup to include a hefty dose of bone broth in your family’s diet. They don’t call it the Jewish penicillin for nothin’!
What you need for this easy paleo chicken soup:
- 5 cups chicken bone broth (where to buy bone broth or make your own)
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1 bunch carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 tbsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 lb chopped chicken meat (I usually use the leftovers from this easy crockpot chicken)
Optional: if you’ve just gotta have some noodles in your chicken soup but you’re grain free, just use this spiral slicer to whip up some zucchini noodles to toss in! Delicious!
- Combine the bone broth and water in a large pot.
- Heat on medium until simmering.
- Chop onions, carrots and celery and add to pot.
- Add chicken.
- Heat until simmering again.
- Add salt.
- Let simmer until veggies are soft.
What is your favorite paleo chicken soup recipe? Feel free to link to it below!
This post is part of the following blog carnival: Food Renegade Fight Back Fridays