- 1/4 cup (approx) of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef (where to buy grass fed ground beef)
- In a large bowl combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, sea salt, pepper and ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Roll into medium size meatballs (approx 20-25).
- Place into a baking pan or dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
ALTERNATIVE: these also make great burgers for the grill!
What is your favorite sauce to use with meatballs?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- The Best Probiotic for IBS? 4 Probiotics Scientifically Proven to Work - October 20, 2016
- What is Low FODMAP and How Does It Help IBS? - October 12, 2016
- The 4 Most Common IBS Treatment Methods - October 4, 2016