- 1/4 cup (approx) of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef (where to buy grass fed ground beef)
- In a large bowl combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, sea salt, pepper and ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Roll into medium size meatballs (approx 20-25).
- Place into a baking pan or dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
ALTERNATIVE: these also make great burgers for the grill!
What is your favorite sauce to use with meatballs?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017