What you will need for this delicious paleo treat:
- 3 pints of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (where to find high quality, dairy free chocolate chips)
- The cream from 2 cans of coconut milk (the cream separates from the milk as long as you don’t shake it up! (where to find quality coconut milk)
- Skim the cream from the 2 cans of coconut milk and spoon into a pot on low heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a container for dipping.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, and either eat on the spot or place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Optional: Give the bowl used to dip the chocolate to your 2 year old son (preferably before bath time).
What is your favorite way to enjoy strawberries?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Why Fecal Transplant is the New Frontier in IBS Treatment - November 30, 2016
- The Little-Known IBS Treatment which Actually Works - November 9, 2016
- Brown Butter Spice Cake Recipe [GAPS] - November 3, 2016