What you will need for this delicious paleo treat:
- 3 pints of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (where to find high quality, dairy free chocolate chips)
- The cream from 2 cans of coconut milk (the cream separates from the milk as long as you don’t shake it up! (where to find quality coconut milk)
- Skim the cream from the 2 cans of coconut milk and spoon into a pot on low heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a container for dipping.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, and either eat on the spot or place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Optional: Give the bowl used to dip the chocolate to your 2 year old son (preferably before bath time).
What is your favorite way to enjoy strawberries?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017