We eat a lot of ground beef around here…. We get grass fed ground beef for $5/lb from our farmer and it is the most versatile protein in our house- great for last minute dinner prep. The trick to not getting bored of it is to change up the spices! Here is a super simple recipe:
What you will need:
- 2 lbs ground beef (where to buy grass fed ground beef)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Shape into small patties.
- BBQ for 5-10 minutes on each side at 350-400 degrees.
What is your favorite way to spice up ground beef?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating SIBO (Part 4): Diagnosing SIBO - February 21, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 3): Causes of SIBO - February 15, 2015
- Paleo Lemon Ginger Chicken Tajine Recipe – Plus Cookbook Giveaway - February 10, 2015