- Pour coconut milk into a saucepan (12″ works well).
- Add all the spices.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer to thicken the sauce for 15-30 minutes – the longer it simmers, the stronger the flavor and the thicker the sauce.
Interested in how to transition your family to paleo? Read my eBook Paleo Made Easy. It contains practical advice for busy families, shopping tips, answers to pretty much every paleo lifestyle question, and 45+ delicious paleo recipes. Learn more here.
Do you use turmeric? How?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Kiwi Melon Ice Pops Recipe [Paleo, AIP] - June 28, 2016
- How Food Poisoning May Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome - June 14, 2016
- Is Your IBS Really Misdiagnosed SIBO? - June 2, 2016