- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 cups coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice thinly (I like to use the slicing tool on my food processor- this is the one I have).
- Salt and pepper the slices before frying – this is key!
- Fry in coconut oil until brown (you can strain and save the oil to use up to 12 times)
- Set on paper towels to soak up the grease
- Enjoy! (or: break up fights between the kids that are hogging them)
If you like this recipe, then try out these other great paleo sweet potato recipes:
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Healthy Homemade Beet Chips - April 23, 2014
- Insane Paleo Knowledge Bomb Sale- THIS WEEK ONLY! (plus a free gift) - April 21, 2014
- Paleo F(x) 2014 recap – the food, the peeps, the lack of sleep - April 18, 2014