- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 cups coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice thinly (I like to use the slicing tool on my food processor- this is the one I have).
- Salt and pepper the slices before frying – this is key!
- Fry in coconut oil until brown (you can strain and save the oil to use up to 12 times)
- Set on paper towels to soak up the grease
- Enjoy! (or: break up fights between the kids that are hogging them)
If you like this recipe, then try out these other great paleo sweet potato recipes:
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating SIBO (Part 4): Diagnosing SIBO - February 21, 2015
- Treating SIBO (Part 3): Causes of SIBO - February 15, 2015
- Paleo Lemon Ginger Chicken Tajine Recipe – Plus Cookbook Giveaway - February 10, 2015