What you will need for this super easy paleo crockpot chicken:
- a slow cooker/crockpot (this is the one we have)
- 2 pastured chickens (where to buy pastured chicken)
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp salt (where to buy salt)
- 1 tsp pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee)
- De-spine the chickens if they won’t fit in the crockpot together – this also helps them cook faster.
- Chop onion and garlic and add to the crockpot.
- Drip the ghee over the chicken.
- Add salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Cover and let cook on medium for 6-8 hours or until 170 degrees.
- Serve with our Mashed Cauliflower for a yummy comfort meal.
What is your favorite thing to cook in the Crockpot?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.