Grass fed beef liver is an excellent source of vitamins A, D and K2. It is one of the best superfoods you can eat! The thing is, unless you were raised eating organ meats, chances are beef liver is not gonna be your favorite. No worries, just sneak liver into your recipes! I recently recorded this on video for our cooking class in case you want to see it in action!
What you will need for this easy beef liver recipe:
- 4 lbs. grass fed ground beef (where to buy grass fed ground beef)
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 2 Tbsp. dried sage (where to buy dried sage)
- 1 Tbs onion powder (where to buy onion powder)
- 2-4 Tbsp. pureed grass fed liver (where to buy grass fed liver)
- Mix all ingredients with the ground beef.
- Shape into patties and put them on the BBQ (350-400 degrees).
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on each side.
What is your favorite way to include offal in your diet?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017