We’re love sneaking in grass fed gelatin into our diets, when its too warm to be drinking bone broth. With our oldest recovering from scoliosis surgery this is especially important. Its like eating bones! It doesn’t get more paleo than that.
Grass fed gelatin is also great source of collagen, you know the stuff people inject in their lips and foreheads? Its edible botox! 🙂
Have you seen the list of ingredients in store-bought jello? It’s like reading a bad novel. This recipe is simple and healthy!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 T. great lakes gelatin (where to buy gelatin)
- Pour 1/2 cup of orange juice into saucepan on low heat.
- Pour in your gelatin and mix well until disolved.
- Pour in the remaining juice and turn off heat.
- Pour into gelatin into a glass bowl.
- Let cool and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
If you like this recipe you may also like this one for Orange gummies! A favorite for the kids! I’ve also got recipes for Strawberry lemonade gummy bears and Lemon gummy bears – all made with real gelatin!
Want even more recipes which include health-building gelatin? Check out my new eBook The Gelatin Secret. You will get dozens of recipes, instructions for making bone broth at home, and loads of information about how gelatin nourishes each part of your body.
What is your favorite homemade Jello flavor?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017
- What Is IBS (and How to Cure It Naturally) - January 16, 2017
- Why Rifaximin is Not the Solution for SIBO or IBS - January 11, 2017