What you will need for these yummy kale chips:
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or bacon fat (where to buy quality coconut oil)
- sea salt to taste (where to buy quality sea salt)
- Wash kale and remove leaves from the stem.
- Place in bowl and add salt and oil.
- Mix well and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees.
What is your favorite way to enjoy kale?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- We’ve moved to Abu Dhabi! - September 16, 2014
- Fish and Chips Batter (gluten and dairy free) - June 13, 2014
- My interview on the Know your Food Podcast- Part 2 - June 13, 2014