What you will need for these yummy kale chips:
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or bacon fat (where to buy quality coconut oil)
- sea salt to taste (where to buy quality sea salt)
- Wash kale and remove leaves from the stem.
- Place in bowl and add salt and oil.
- Mix well and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees.
What is your favorite way to enjoy kale?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Insane Paleo Knowledge Bomb Sale- THIS WEEK ONLY! (plus a free gift) - April 21, 2014
- Paleo F(x) 2014 recap – the food, the peeps, the lack of sleep - April 18, 2014
- The best reusable gear for a waste-free picnic! (plus GIVEAWAY!) - April 16, 2014