…with Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Chris Kresser, Nom Nom Paleo, John Durant and so many more!
Hey guys! I’m super excited to share with you this FREE online conference that is running online next week featuring speakers like Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Michelle Tam from Nom Nom Paleo and SO many more.
I confess, I’m a bit of a conference junkie, using my vacation time from work to attend Paleo Fx and Ancestral Health Symposium each year. The great thing about this conference is you don’t have to get out of your pajamas to participate!
Hosted by John Durant and Dave Sinick, Paleo Con is an online conference with many leaders in the paleo community, covering topics like:
- customizing paleo to your particular needs
- intermittent fasting
- low carb and ketogenic diets (what is right for you?)
- how to improve productivity
- how to break bad habits and create good ones
- how to raise primal kids
- PMS, menopause, infertility, and all that fun stuff
- fitness: for females, barefoot running, crossfit and more
- and cooking tips and tricks to help you create INSANELY delicious meals from Elana’s Pantry and Nom Nom Paleo among others!
Starting January 27th, there will be 3-4 presentations posted online. They are available for a full 24 hours absolutely free so that you can watch as many as you’d like at whatever time of day fits your schedule best. Each day a new set of presentations will be up so you can watch.
Just a few of my favorite peeps and talks I’m looking forward to are:
For a complete list of speakers and presentations CLICK HERE.
You’ll also get a free ebook when you register: Paleo For Beginners, a 26 page guide to get you started with Paleo.
Which presentation are you most excited about? I’d love you to tell me in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017