I have to admit I’m a sucker for cranberry bread. I don’t make desserts very often because I’ll finish the whole darn thing so cranberry bread is something that shows up in my kitchen just a few times a year. The truth is though, it’s not really all that sweet. It’s more of a tart simple bread that is amazing toasted with some butter or ghee on top (if you tolerate dairy).
If you’ve been reading my blog for some time you’ll know that I follow an 80/20 approach to paleo and although this cranberry bread recipe’s ingredients fall within the paleo template and framework it’s still a treat in my opinion.
But enough of all of that, here is the recipe!
Paleo Cranberry Bread
- 2 cups almond flour (where to buy almond flour)
- 6 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs) >
- 1/3 cup cranberries (where to buy cranberries)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (where to buy flaxseed meal)
- 3 Tbsp honey (where to by raw honey)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (where to buy ACV)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda (where to buy baking soda)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp salt (where to buy sea salt)
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl (excluding cranberries) with an immersion blender.
- Add cranberries and mix in with a spoon.
- Pour mixture onto a 9×9 inch baking pan greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
What is your favorite treat?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- The Best Probiotic for IBS? 4 Probiotics Scientifically Proven to Work - October 20, 2016
- What is Low FODMAP and How Does It Help IBS? - October 12, 2016
- The 4 Most Common IBS Treatment Methods - October 4, 2016