Stop. It’s paleo pumpkin time!
This time of year means…
When you get tired of pumpkin in paleo recipes, you can always switch to apple but in the meantime, try these amazing paleo pumpkin muffins.
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Yield: 12 muffins
What you will need:
- 6 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (where to buy organic canned pumpkin)
- 1 cup coconut flour (where to buy coconut flour)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (where to buy maple syrup)
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice (where to buy pumpkin spice)
- 2 tsp vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (where to buy baking soda)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- Sift the coconut flour to remove clumps. (Do yourself a favor and get this sifter. You’re welcome!)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour batter into a lined or greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Why Fecal Transplant is the New Frontier in IBS Treatment - November 30, 2016
- The Little-Known IBS Treatment which Actually Works - November 9, 2016
- Brown Butter Spice Cake Recipe [GAPS] - November 3, 2016