We have a lot of kale in our garden, but sometimes we need to mix it up a bit! It’s good to throw together something a little different once and a while, so we use a variety of greens for this salad plus some mint to spice things up!
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 small head of red leaf lettuce
- 15-20 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (where to buy quality olive oil)
- Salt and Pepper to taste (where to buy salt and pepper)
- Wash and chop the kale (very finely), spinach and lettuce.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Put everything in a bowl and add the lemon juice, EVOO and salt and pepper.
- Mix and enjoy!
For more delicious salad recipes, check out this ebook with over 99 pages of Salad recipes. You can purchase it here or read my review here
What is your favorite weeknight salad?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What Is Mastic Gum and How to Use It - February 1, 2017
- 5 Probiotics for SIBO which Actually Work - January 25, 2017
- How to Use Oil of Oregano for Bacterial Infections - January 18, 2017