What you will need:
- Food processor (this is the food processor we use)
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Chop cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Put in a pot on low heat.
- Mix occasionally until hot.
- Turn off heat and let sit
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce or simply with some butter or ghee!
- These are some of our favorite sauces:
- Turmeric Sauce
- Chicken Curry
What is your favorite way to use Cauliflower Rice?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Does Bad Diet Cause Scoliosis? - July 26, 2015
- Nutrition and Scoliosis - July 20, 2015
- 6 Natural Sleep Aids (Hint: They Aren’t Melatonin!) - July 13, 2015