What you will need:
- Food processor (this is the food processor we use)
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Chop cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Put in a pot on low heat.
- Mix occasionally until hot.
- Turn off heat and let sit
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce or simply with some butter or ghee!
- These are some of our favorite sauces:
- Turmeric Sauce
- Chicken Curry
What is your favorite way to use Cauliflower Rice?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Abu Dhabi with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉