We have a lot of kale growing in our garden! This recipe is a family favorite!
What you will need:
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 2 nectarines
- 1/4 lb. of dried cranberries (where to buy dried cranberries)
- 1/4 lb. pine nuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (where to buy quality olive oil)
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar (where to buy ACV)
- salt and pepper to taste (where to buy salt and pepper)
- The key to any kale salad is to chop it as finely as possible, so spend some time chopping, it’s worth it!
- Cut the nectarines into small chunks.
- Add the pine nuts and dried cranberries.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad and enjoy!
The great thing about kale is that it holds up a lot longer than lettuce once it’s dressed, so if you end up getting a late start to dinner the salad won’t be soggy…still delicious!
What is your favorite summer salad recipe?
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- What You Need to Know about Allicin before Taking a Supplement - April 23, 2017
- Gelatin Showdown: The Top Brands of Gelatin Compared - April 19, 2017
- 5 Proven Ways Gelatin Helps Weight Loss - April 12, 2017